Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week 11..




I know I'm a little late, but I wanted to post updates of my week 11. This photo was taken the day before my week 11.. So technically it's a photo @ 10 week 6 days.

The photo was taken at a baby shower/going away party I threw for my friend. my brother came by and set up a photo booth and my sister made all the desserts and provided props! I love my family!!! They've been such a huge support since I got preggos and their excitement means the world to me! Oh little McNugget.. You are so loved by your family!

What a hectic week it was! My mom was not well and neither was my grandmother, I spent most of my week spending time with my mom and helping her out.

Anyway, I wish you all a Merry Christmas! We r in PA with my husbands family and it's nice to get some r&r!

Xoxox
Scaife family

No comments:

Post a Comment