Thursday, June 7, 2012

36 Weeks... Just call me a Cling-on...



How far along? 36 weeks... this little bun in my oven enjoys baking...

Total weight gain/loss: 31 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Still in Regular sized Maxi Dresses. I tried putting on my Red Maternity Jeans and I look like the freakin Kool-Aid Man... also, my husband had to help me into it and out of it lol.

Stretch marks? none on my belly... and here I'll attach a little photo below.

Sleep: YES. up twice a night everyday this past week. It's getting difficult flipping from side to side.. and around 5AM.. when I wake up to pee, I crawl into bed on my husbands side and make him cuddle me. I think I'm driving him nuts. lol.

Best moment this week: Took an infant CPR class with my husband and mom. It feels good that she's excited enough to participate and prepare for the baby. she was taking it so seriously too!

Miss Anything? I miss a great cocktail.. (Newport sunset to be specific), I miss sushi... i miss not having to craving sweets... Before I got pregnant, I didn't care for chocolates, cookies, ice cream.. now I want them for every meal...

Movement: Yes.. he's starting to slow down with movement. Still gets his hiccups 1-2 times a day.. and I have the sprouts lite app.. where I started tracking his movement & possible contractions.

Food cravings: I can eat 1 baby watermelon a day, banana pancakes, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches on whole wheat, kale or spinach with turkey sandwich (must have mustard, cheese & avocados). I've been wanting KFC with rice.. but haven't actually ordered it.. but I've thought about it for almost 3 days straight.

Anything making you queasy or sick: milk.. but I'm drinking 2 cups a day. uck.

Have you started to show yet: obviously.

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: no, but I have Sharp pains where the sun don't shine.. and it hurts.

Belly Button in or out? Still in... I officially can't see my belly button anymore, but when I look in the mirror, it's still in.

Wedding rings on or off? still on. need to cut it off ASAP.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm very happy, but lately, I've been super clingy with my hubby. yesterday I cried because I didn't want to be alone at home (he was planning on watching the hockey game with his friend) and because he didn't give me enough time to prep for this, I burst into tears... am I crazy? no.. because his mom told him that at this stage its normal that I'm this emotional. lol. oops.

Looking forward to: our Breast Feeding class on Saturday & our Doctors appointment on Wednesday where He'll do a full ultrasound and let me know if Landon might make an early debut.



Lets see. so here is a photo full belly... lol we were laying out the other day and my hubby took this photo. the swimsuit is from Banana Republic!



oOOooh the best gift showed up in the mail this week! My cousin Linda sent Landon the cutest winter coat! It'll fit perfectly in time for Xmas! I literally can't wait to put him in it!!



She also sent us this CD collection! We immediately loaded 1/2 into my car and 1/2 into my husbands. I can't wait to get a CD player and play it when he arrives!



Last week my company threw me a little baby shower! it was super sweet of them to go through all the trouble! we had some yummy sandwiches and they had the cutest little sign up and gifted us the most adorable little outfits for Landon. I love my job!! everyone is soOOoo kind and relaxed there! I'm so lucky to work for them!



1 comment:

  1. How incredibly cute are you?!! I want to look like you! =)
    Can't wait to see that little man!

    ReplyDelete