Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby Gender Predictor

According to the Chinese Gender Pregnancy Calendar, We'll be expecting a boy. lol.

We calculated my Age and the Month of conception, the site says they're 90% accurate so lets see what happens in the next few months! Whatever God decides to bless us with, we'll be happy!!



Currently, I've gained about 2 lbs since my first visit in October... On average, I'm about 110 lbs. We will start a walking around the lake for exercise but all I want to do is sleep. I get excited when 9 pm rolls around so I can get to bed and I'm up around 7am.

1 comment:

  1. I was also going through that phase of life where one needs to do amazing baby gender calculator. This is really effective methods.One of my friends had suggested me and after using it I was clearly feeling the effect. It is really good.

    ReplyDelete