Monday, June 10, 2013

Toddler meals: grilled sweet potatoes & zucchini

Do you have a George Forman grill hidden in your pantry?? 

Well take it out, dust it off... And get ready... I'm about to blow your mind!!!


I've temporarily retired my baby breeza and now I'm having an affair with my George Forman Grill. I've used it everyday for the last few weeks! 


Today on the list: grilled sweet potatoes and zucchini.

Peel & Slice veggies


Brush a thin layer of coconut oil on each side, season veggies with salt, pepper and/or Italian seasoning.


Place veggies on the grill & press for 6-8 minutes:


The zucchini cooks for about 5 minutes. 

 
Served with sliced string cheese & cut blue berries! 




*hint: I offer his veggies first... And then cheese... Fruit is last! 

No comments:

Post a Comment