Saturday, May 10, 2014

37 Weeks: Lucy is Full Term!









How far along? 37 Weeks 4 days... Ughh she's still baking... I know this is creepy but it's so hot so here we go with another beach photo! 

Total weight gain/loss: 37 lbs. Yea.

Maternity clothes? Yes! It's soooo hot I have to wear shorts under my dresses because I hate the feeling of my thighs touching!

Stretch marks? Nope!  

Sleep? Barely!!! I literally can't fall asleep until 1am.. And I'm tossing and turning through the night with very painful pelvic pain!

Best moment this week: celebrating Mother's Day! My own Mother's Day wasn't so great.. But we did celebrate with my mil who is visiting and my own mom. 

Miss Anything? A nice cocktail! 

Movement: she's moving around a lot and I love it!

Food cravings: pound cake, ice cream sandwiches, watermelon, siracha (weird because I can't eat spicy food), vietnamese sandwiches and burgers! 

Anything making you queasy or sick:seems like a feel a little nauseous during the night. 

Have you started to show yet: you cannot miss me... I'm huge. 

Gender: sweet baby girl!

Labor Signs: yes! I'll see my doc tomorrow but as of last Wednesday, my contractions have stopped.

Belly Button in or out? It is literally at the edge... It's kind of freaking me out! While wearing clothes.. It looks out.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time:happy!

Looking forward to: My massage tonight! 

4 comments:

  1. When it is hot you might as well hang out on the beach! At least you can cool off in the water. Ahhh I can't believe you are so close to the end. It is amazing how fast other people's pregnancies go by =) You look beautiful! But, hopefully she makes her appearance sooner rather than later. 38 weeks sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 38 weeks would be perfect! I'm on a mission to get her out! They will induce at 39 weeks so 10 days!

      Delete