Sunday, May 18, 2014

38 weeks... Let's go Lucy...


How far along? 38 weeks... how the heck did I make it this far!! Now we are on a mission to get her out!
 

Total weight gain/loss: not going to lie... 40lbs. eek!

Maternity clothes? yes!! omg and its soooo hot out. I hate the feeling of my thighs touching too... so I invented something for myself. it is awesome!
 



Stretch marks? Nope!  

Sleep? no!!! (cue waterworks) I'm averaging about 3-4 hours a night. I sleep with ice packs because I'm a mobile oven.... I'm hot from my head to my toes. it almost hurts. I'm miserable!
 

Best moment this week: they assigned me an induction date!!!

Miss Anything? I miss being skinny. the end.
 

Movement: she is moving a ton!!!

Food cravings: the level of spicy is insane. I've never eaten this much spicy food in my life. also fruit.. tons of fruit!

 
 

Anything making you queasy or sick:seems like a feel a little nauseous during the night.
 



Have you started to show yet: you cannot miss me... I'm huge. 

Gender: sweet baby girl!

Labor Signs: Since my dr apt at 36.5 weeks all contractions have stopped. I'm stuck at 4 cm dilatation and i'm 80% efface... I'm on a mission to get things moving a long and its insane what I've done...
 

Belly Button in or out? Its still hanging on to "in"

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: my sister said I've been "scary bitchy" lately. I've been really snappy and moody lol.

Looking forward to: May 27th.. when shes evicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment