Thursday, May 29, 2014

39 weeks.. Here Comes Lucy!




How far along? I made it to 39 weeks so I'll do a final post! I still can't believe it! 
 

Total weight gain/loss: not going to lie... 43lbs total. I never got a final weigh in with Landon.. So tracking my weekly weight for Lucy was a little startling. But I must say, the weight has literally melted off. 

Maternity clothes? Yes! A few weeks ago I complained that my thighs touched and it was the most uncomfortable feeling.. A few days ago, I came up with a simple solution and I still can't believe I went this long without discovering it.. I used 1 light pad to stick onto my thigh.. Viola.. What a life changing discovery! 

Stretch marks? Nope!  

Sleep? no!! I started feeling contractions 2-5 minutes apart between 1-6am... It wasn't strong enough to go into the hospital. After the 3rd night of it, I decided to wait until morning to call the OB. I literally spent the last week with minimal sleep! 
 
Best moment this week: my sweet baby girl arrived!

Miss Anything? I miss nothing about being pregnant!! Sushi here I come!
 

Movement: she was moving a ton!

Food cravings: the level of spicy is insane. I've never eaten this much spicy food in my life. also fruit.. tons of fruit!

Anything making you queasy or sick:seems like a feel a little nauseous during the night.

Have you started to show yet: you cannot miss me... I'm huge. 

Gender: sweet baby girl!

Labor Signs: labor came and went! I'll post a birth story this weeknd! 
 
Belly Button in or out? Its still hanging on to "in"

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm am all smiles! 

Looking forward to: Life with 2 under 2!


So here is a sneak peak of my sweet love:


4 comments:

  1. I love the blanket! Where did you get it done?

    Congrats and welcome baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a gift!! I love it too! The etsy shop address is:

      http://simplyboco.etsy.com

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Welcome sweet Lucy

    ReplyDelete