Thursday, March 20, 2014

Toddler Activities: Water Painting

It's hard to trust a toddler when you're trying to cook dinner... So I decided to try something new. 

I introduced water painting sans color to my little guy. 


All it took was a little water, paper and a brush and I was able to keep him interested for 45 minutes! 


The beauty of water painting??? He can eat it, paint on the walls.. And there's no mess to clean up! 


While I cooked dinner, I did repeat the following  a million times... "Paint on the paper..", "don't eat the brush, paint." And lastly, "not in your mouth, on the paper". 


3 comments:

  1. Katie.. I used an old hummus container and cut out a small hole in the center.. Fill with 1/2" water.. Works much better than a bowl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You must cut a hole though an old container! It helps!!

      Delete