Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Toddler Meals: 3 Meals A Day

BREAKFAST

I'm sure you're seeing a trend with eggs, but I basically sauteed any type of vegetables in our fridge and add eggs. he will eat anything with scrambled eggs. With this particular breakfast, we used bell peppers and bacon. Served with a cheese croissant and berries. (he also ate oatmeal, a banana and milk)


LUNCH


I try to keep lunch easy lately!! we love almond butter with jelly, kiwi, cheese and blueberry coconut yogurt.

DINNER

On days we order out, I love ordering sushi. Landon LOVES California rolls. I order miso soup with extra tofu and a side of rice. Sometimes I will bring steamed peas with me and mix it in for extra vegetables but honestly, we eat so much fruit and veggies in a day, I don't worry about 1 meal without veggies. lastly, we can't forget our fruit- strawberries!

for snack- we usually have a smoothie (greens & fruit) with trail mix and fruit.



6 comments:

  1. Love these posts! You're so good at serving good varieties of everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He eats so well... I wish I could get him to eat Mac & cheese or a hotdog...

      Delete
  2. That is awesome! I need to improve my variety. I need to try sushi with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't believe how much he likes sushi, shrimp and fish. Try it! So good!

      Delete
  3. These meals look colorful and yummy. I'm so inspired to prepare some meals like this for my kids!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It makes me happy to read that people like these posts!

      Delete