Thursday, February 28, 2013

Landon is 8 Months




WOW WOW WOW!!! 8 months came and went so quickly!! But we've reached new levels of FUN FUN FUN!! We are hitting milestones left and right and he's basically a lil' man. and there are days I ask myself, "how can I love him more than I do this minute??" - He'll give me a smile... and my heart fills with JOY.



Weight:

not sure- at his 6 month appointment he weighed 18.9 lbs.




Health:

I can't complain, 8 months was smooth sailing but I know theres a flu hiding in a corner ready to jump out at us! I am completely CRAZY when it comes to sterilizing anywhere he might touch. We carry clorox bleach wipes, hand wipes, hand sanitizers, disposable table covers, highchair covers...I'm a germ-a-phobe.


Sleep:

We moved his bedtime to 7 and he sleeps until 3-4am and is up by 7/8am. HE is very VERY very serious about his sleep.



Clothes:

Jammies: 9 months
Everything else is 6-12 months

he's such a great sport when it comes to dressing him. he doesn't get fussy, he doesn't go crazy in fact, I think he actually likes the way we dress him. he seems comfortable.




Diet:
for some reason at 8 months, you started to guzzle your food... at first you liked purees.. then you hated them and wanted to feed yourself... now you like food every which way... I like to give you stuff to pick up and then I'll feed you purees while you pick at stuff. I gave you puffs and you LOVE them.. almost too much. so we limit puffs to a minimum because he is obsessed. We basically give him anything and everything and he will just eat it up.



Development:

Jeeze- he's moving at light speed. He is still crawling, standing, cruising along furniture. His verbal development is insane!! He says "mama"... but this month, he says, "dada, papa, baba, poo". we are very proud of him. He also enjoys taking off his own clothes so he can climb up things... he can also remove his own diaper. I can barely keep him still during diaper changing time... :)



Crying:
NOPE, Nada, no crying ever.




I love him so much... its really hard to get up and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment