Monday, July 8, 2013

12 months of Landon


I wanted to do a quick review of Landon's 1st year... I know that every mother says that time flies by.. But time sure does fly by!! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience as I entered into motherhood. It it exactly how i imagined it would be, perfect and fun- he is teaching me patience and I now know the meaning of unconditional love. Everyday I look at him and I want to do 2 things, I want to freeze time and as I wonder how he will be when he grows up, I quickly want to call my mother and apologize for all the heartache and agony i put her through... Lol

But here is my first year as a mother. 

On September 22, 2011, I found out that I was pregnant and we were beyond thrilled!!! 

Landon was born on June 11, 2012. 4 weeks early, weighing 7lbs 5oz. He measured 18.5" and he was a happy, healthy, beautiful baby.


The minute I heard him cry, I was relieved, overjoyed and excited... Little did I know, that was only the beginning of our journey! 





During month 1:


1st car ride
1st Father's Day celebration 

1st 4th of July


Gained 4lbs lol... 


During month 2:

First smile at your dad

1st real bath in your big boy tub
Held your own toys!


During month 3: 


1st time in our pool..


1st time having a "play date"


Started "potty" training at 12 weeks


1st haircut... 


1st flight


1st trip to Vegas & 1st trip to an aquarium!

During month 4:

1st time at the beach

Interacted with your Excersaucer 

1st real laugh... 

Rolled over!


During month 5:

1st taste of food!

1st Halloween 

Was baptized... 


Went to your first wedding..

During month 6:


Sat up on his own & celebrated his 1st thanksgiving! 

Got to swing for the first time! 

Picked out our 1st Christmas tree.

During month 7: 

1st time in snow.

Started "push ups"

1st time meeting Santa

1st Christmas

1st attempt to crawl...

1st New Years.

During month 8:

He stood up!

1st lunar New Years.

1st valentines day

Started "kissing"

During month 9..
Started using a walker
Got your 1st balloon! 
Met the Easter bunny


During month 10:
1st St.pattys day- went to Catalina!

Started climbing

2nd haircut

Started interacting with the dogs more... 


During Month 11:

Started painting...
Started swim school


& gymnastics!

Used a push cart!!

1st steps!

During month 12... 

Travelled to North Carolina & celebrated Memorial Day..



Caught a frog..


Took a dip in the Atlantic Ocean! 

Seriously walking! 


Another haircut.. 

Ate cake.. 


had 3 birthday parties.. 

Because you turned 1. 

Oh my!!! What a year! It was the best adventure of my life!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment