Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Toddler Meals: Lunch

Our lunches are fun and tasty. They're easy to make, healthy and very quick! I try not to follow any specific recipe.. Our lunches ranges between simple pick up foods and 

Don't worry, somedays, I pull through a drive through and we eat fast food... Ex: at in&out, Landon eats 1/2 a grilled cheese plain with grilled onions, 1 tomato, cheese on both sides along with 5-10 fries. Sometimes, if he's had an active day (swimming) he will have a cheeseburger plain with grilled onions & 1 tomato. 

All our meals are organic & served with 1oz almond milk. 


Option 1: 

 Whole wheat pita with cashew butter (instead of peanut butter)
1 string cheese
Mango slices
Pitted & Cut Cherries 
Almond milk

Option 2:
Earths best chicken nuggets
String cheese
1/4 peeled and thinly sliced apples
Pitted & cut cherries 
1oz almond milk


Option 3:
3/4 cup chicken & rice soup
Chips & homemade guacamole
Blueberries 
String cheese
2oz almond milk 

As you can see.. We love cheese for lunch!! He says cheeeeeeee when he sees it! 





2 comments:

  1. Great meals! I love these ideas. My little guy loves cheese too! I've never tried giving him soup though. I'll have to give that a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we love making soup! its easy to eat and he just gobbles it up! let me know if you like it! xo

      Delete