Sunday, April 20, 2014

34 weeks: We Made It!!!



How far along? 34 weeks! We made it! After the last few weeks of torture... I'm so happy we finally made it to 34... Our safety number! She can now come at anytime. 

Total weight gain/loss: I'm fluctuating in weight but Lucy had a growth spurt, measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule. So currently, my weight gain is 30-34lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yep! Yesterday I wanted to wear white pants with an aqua top... I managed to squeeze into my pre maternity jeans... But I nearly passed out! My husband had to peel them off of me. 

Stretch marks? Nope!  

Sleep? Trying too.. But I'm like a hot oven and I wake up a lot in a heated panic!

Best moment this week: getting to see her every week for a quick ultrasound! 

Miss Anything? I miss being Mobil... I miss being on the go... I miss life.

Movement: she's moving around a lot and I love it!

Food cravings: pound cake, ice cream sandwiches, watermelon, siracha (weird because I can't eat spicy food), vietnamese sandwiches and burgers! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm feeling very queasy lately.. Especially in the middle of the night. 

Have you started to show yet: you cannot miss me... I'm huge. 

Gender: sweet baby girl!

Labor Signs: yes. Dilated to 2 still... Cervix shrank again.. Down to 2.4 from 2.9... Heavy contractions so they gave me medicine to stop it.. But only if it feels too uncomfortable

Belly Button in or out? It is literally at the edge... It's kind of freaking me out! While wearing clothes.. It looks out.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm really sensitive this week.

Looking forward to: Easter! I love having traditions for Landon! 

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for making it to your goal! I hope she stays put a bit longer though. Just a little more cooking. I hope you enjoyed your Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to make it to 36 weeks! Our Easter was really nice! How was yours?

      Delete