Monday, January 30, 2012

Sweet Surprises makes our Hearts SMILE!

Today I received the sweetest surprise!! a little outfit for the baby from my favorite cousin!

I have to say, it is adorable!!



Well, if you know my husband, you know he works in scrubs. He practically lives in it. I would say about 80% of the time he's wearing scrubs, 10% board shorts (think anytime its sunny and its ALWAYS sunny in Southern California), 8% in Jeans and 2% in grown up work clothes/suits.

So to my surprise when I opened this gift I was giddy with love. TO know the baby can wear scrubs like his daddy is so exciting!! I can't wait to get a photo of the two of them together!

here is the note it came with:



as an update... a couple of items arrived a few days earlier! So exciting to see the second outfit and our first swaddle blanket. I was literally just sitting there the other day trying trying to explain to my husband why you don't tuck a baby in a blanket and why you wrap him... he was just as confused until this nifty blanket arrived. we can't wait to use it!






Dear Linda,
you're SOoOooOoo good to me and baby McNugget!! Josh and I love you and your family so much!! You're always so kind and full of knowledge and I couldn't have survived this pregnancy without you! Since the moment the stick said "Pregnant" you filled me with joy and much needed advice, you kept me calm and you kept me sane. I'm so glad that we're able to call on one another and I appreciate you.. you don't even know HOW MUCH I appreciate you!!

thank you thank you a million times thank you!!

xoxo

Anna, Josh & Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment