Monday, January 13, 2014

20 weeks: 1/2 way there!


How far along? 20 weeks 3 days!

Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs! Holy casserole.. That's 5 lbs while on vacation!

Maternity clothes? We are living in 74-80•+ weather.. I'm in sun dresses & shorts! My maternity leggings are tucked away in my drawer.. 

Stretch marks? No but in so so dry!!! 

Sleep? Yes!!! And now I want a nap during the day!

Best moment this week: we named our baby girl and we got to see her at out 20 week ultrasound!

Miss Anything?
Got my Asian food in...  I miss not having this 10lbs on me.. Miss having a cocktail.. Miss eating real sushi!

Movement: Too much movement, she sits on a nerve that shoots pain down my leg... It's killing me!!!

Food cravings: no, but my OB wanted me to gain 10lbs by 20 weeks and I was successful!! Really stuffed my face! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! I hear morning sickness comes back and I really hope it doesn't!! 

Have you started to show yet: yep!! 

Gender: a sweet little girl!!

Labor Signs: nope!

Belly Button in or out? IN.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy happy happy!!

Looking forward to: we will be nesting!! Gathering nursery plans and re-organizing our home! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww a baby girl! How great! You look fabulous!

    Lizzie
    www.multipurposemama.com

    ReplyDelete