Monday, January 27, 2014

22 weeks: Our Baby Girl!





How far along? 22 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs! Man I'm feeling very thick.

Maternity clothes? Still loving my maternity Ts, but regular dresses and shorts! It's hot out! 

Stretch marks? No but in so so dry I apply lotion on my legs and 20 minutes later I'm ashy... Any tips? I've tried coco butter, vitamin E, coconut oil... Everything in my house and nothing absorbs!!! 

Sleep? Yes!!! And now I want a nap during the day!

Best moment this week: Landon successfully had his first sleep over at my parents and we enjoyed a night out celebrating my sisters birthday.

Miss Anything? Sushi. A nice cocktail... I'm so boring lately, so I miss socializing!

Movement: lots of movement, especially at night!

Food cravings: i actually don't really crave anything like I did with my first pregnancy but I do like to eat! 

Looking forward to: finalizing my nursery concept and celebrating the lunar new year! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! Second trimester has been easy!

Have you started to show yet: yes and every one points it out.. No shit Sherlock.. I'm 21 weeks pregnant!! 

Gender: a sweet little girl!!

Labor Signs: nope!

Belly Button in or out? IN.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy happy happy!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You look absolutely stunning, definitely got that "glow" thing going on ;)

    ReplyDelete