Saturday, January 18, 2014

21 weeks: Our Baby Girl



How far along? 21 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs! Man I'm feeling very thick. 

Maternity clothes? No, sun dresses & bikinis! 

Stretch marks? No but in so so dry!!! 

Sleep? Yes!!! And now I want a nap during the day!

Best moment this week: i didn't have a b
est week, I had a worst week tho! Landon ended up in the ER and had to get stitches. Worst moment of my life! 

Miss Anything? Real seafood.

Movement: lots of moment and she sometimes kicks my ribs or stays wedged between my ribs.

Food cravings: i don't want to eat anything all day and out of the blue, I suddenly end up wanting everything in site... 

Anything making you queasy or sick: all clear! 

Have you started to show yet: yes and every one points it out.. No shit Sherlock.. I'm 21 weeks pregnant!! 

Gender: a sweet little girl!!

Labor Signs: nope!

Belly Button in or out? IN.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy happy happy!!

Looking forward to: crib shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment