Sunday, February 9, 2014

24 Weeks: Lucy



How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I'm starting to wonder how much weight I've gained... 

Maternity clothes? Yes...Has anyone noticed how EMO I've been? Black is my favorite color... 

Stretch marks? Nope. Using coconut oil, coco butter and vitamin E.

Sleep? Yes!!! Im so sleepy all day

Best moment this week: nothing too fun.. I'm starting to best.  

Miss Anything? I miss being skinny.

Movement: lots of movement, especially at night!

Food cravings: sugar and fruit.. 

Looking forward to: crib shopping

Anything making you queasy or sick:nope! Second trimester has been easy!

Have you started to show yet: yes... Like a whale

Gender: a sweet little girl!!

Labor Signs: nope!

Belly Button in or out? IN.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy happy happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment