Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Toddler Meals: Easiest Daily Meals

BREAKFAST


Another meal I utilized pinterest for.. and I have to say, the french toast rolls have been made almost everyday!! Instead of nutella, I use almond butter. SO SO SO GOOD! 

scrambled eggs are made with spinach. Breakfast is always served with steel cut oats with yogurt and a banana. Also he takes about 6oz of almond milk.


LUNCH
Bolani is a new favorite. We love spinach bolani with hummus or guacamole. Its pretty easy to eat! Served with cheese crackers, string cheese and cut oranges.

DINNER

Dinner doesn't always have to be extravagant. we made home made black bean burrito with guacamole, raisins and cut pears.  Pretty easy, fast and we ate a ton! 

4 comments:

  1. What kind of bread did you use for your french toast roll ups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just regular whole wheat! Soooo good!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I was literally just craving some french toast yesterday. I know Aria would go nuts for em.

      Delete
    3. Omg I ate them everyday for 2 weeks.. They're delicious!!! Enjoy!

      Delete