Saturday, February 22, 2014

26 Weeks: Lucy will be here in less than 100 days!


How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: My home scale says 15lbs... But on Monday I have my glucose test so we will see how much I've really gained! 

Maternity clothes? Yes! This belly is much higher so I'm having a hard time wearing the same clothes as my last pregnancy... 

Stretch marks? Nope. Using coconut oil, coco butter and vitamin E.

Sleep? Yes and No.. I'm having a little sleep insomnia.. A few nights ago, Landon peed through his diaper.. Since then (the last 4 days) he's been waking up in a panic to tell me he's peed.. Even though we moved him up a size.. Ughh so it takes only 2 minutes to settle him Down but then I'm awake from 4-6am! 

Best moment this week: we've had a few birthday parties to attend and Landon's really enjoying his time! 

Miss Anything? I miss being skinny. Yes, I definitely miss being skinny.

Movement: lots of movement, especially at night!

Food cravings: pizza.. Fruits and cookies!

Looking forward to: starting on our nursery! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: smooth sailing and it's so nice and breezy. 

Have you started to show yet: yes

Gender: a sweet little girl!!

Labor Signs: well... I had my first signs of labor today.. Sharp shooting burning pain while I was trying to put Landon to sleep... It actually was so painful I cried. Sooooo I called my OB and he recommended I drink a large water and lay in bed for 10 hours... I'll have a stress test done on Monday. 

Belly Button in or out? IN.

Wedding rings on or off? on.. But my engagement ring is currently off. My knuckles were aching. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy happy happy!!

How about a comparison photo? 


Landon on the left and Lucy on the right! 

1 comment: