Thursday, May 10, 2012

32 Weeks...




How far along? 32 Weeks Today! Only 54 days to go!

Total weight gain/loss: 29 lbs... estimated 1 lb a week from now until I deliver. My doctor says I'm right on track, he said to watch the sweets but was SUPER proud that we've gone mostly organic.

Maternity clothes? Yes & No. I've been swimming after work almost everyday and after my husband took a photo of me in the pool I realized that I should probably stop wearing bikinis. lol.

Stretch marks? no.. thank you jesus! I do hope none pop up as i try to lose the baby weight.

Sleep: Yep! It's been very difficult to get in and out of bed, rotating to get comfortable is extremely difficult but once I fall asleep, I am knocked out. I do find myself waking up on my back and according to my husband my breathing has gotten louder since I hit 30 weeks. oops!

Best moment this week: Theres a few:
Landon had the Hiccups and it went on for about 10 minutes. I drank a little water and walked around and he stopped.
He did his first full Somersault on Tuesday and my husband got to see it. My hubby was super startled and excited to see it. Every time my Hubby starts talking Landon MOVES and gets excited!
At one of my hospital accounts, they asked me to stop by and had cupcakes to celebrate mothers day! so sweet!

Miss Anything? I really miss walking around without having my thighs touch... lol... and I miss NOT waddling. I miss wearing heels & I miss running around in heels. OH and I miss wearing my ring.

Movement: YES!

Food cravings: I can eat a baby watermelon in 1 sitting. I found this sandwich Shop that serves nitrate free pannini's and I go almost everyday.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.. Everything is still easy to eat!

Have you started to show yet: silly question to keep answering.. don't u think??

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: NO, but lately after work, my belly IS SUPER tight feeling.

Belly Button in or out? IN. I keep thinking its gonna pop but its still in there!

Wedding rings on or off? I don't like talking about it.

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

Looking forward to: My brother is having his tradition engagement party this weekend! I'm pretty excited! Then on Monday after work around 5, I have my Maternity Session with my favorite baby photographer!


On a side note, we've been trying to finish our Nursery. At my favorite baby store, "living textiles", we ordered our Glider/Recliner, then my husband got me the breast feeding pillow... check out this photo! I'm cracking up!




No comments:

Post a Comment