Thursday, May 3, 2012

31 weeks... 9 MORE WEEKS until I hold my little man!




How far along? You are 31 weeks pregnant! 62 days left

Total weight gain/loss: It seems like I'm the roundest pregnant girl of the bunch.

Maternity clothes? Yes & No. it happens. Lately I've been wearing regular clothes... my scrubs don't fit anymore for work so i'm wearing dark dresses with leggings & flats. My Dress this week is from Arden B. I LOVE IT! The Color is an orange Coral. Perfect for spring!

Stretch marks? no.. thank you jesus!

Sleep: YES!! I've been getting sleepy around 7. then wake up around 2am... back to sleep again around 3 until my alarm rings.

Best moment this week: My Brother celebrated his 28th birthday!

Miss Anything? I miss going out with my friends and having a good time. Cinco De Mayo is on Saturday and I want to sit in front of a blended mango margerita and just sniff it. lol

Movement: OH yeah. it makes me feel good when He moves around.

Food cravings: nothing to crazy.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.. Everything is still easy to eat!

Have you started to show yet: silly question to keep answering.. don't u think??

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: NO, but lately after work, my belly IS SUPER tight feeling.

Belly Button in or out? IN. oooh but its getting ready to pop!

Wedding rings on or off? Ughhh off..it makes me soOOoo sad

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

Looking forward to: hopefully we can do something fun this weekend. Sorry the last few weeks have been blah!


I wanted to give a little SIDE update!!

Here is a video of my little man Yawning during my last ultrasound a few weeks ago.


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be sooo sad when I have to take my rings off too!! it's going to kill me!

    ReplyDelete