Thursday, April 26, 2012

30 weeks... OMG 30 weeks already??




Oh Little Monkey, you are going to be here before we know it!!


How far along? 30 Weeks... 69 days to go!

Total weight gain/loss: At the OB on Monday, I had lost 2 lbs.. But it's probably because I've been exercising, walking and helping plant flowers and moving around ALOT lately. Not to mention I still work a full time Job and run a business. Don't worry, Little Landon has a big head and he's about 3 1/2 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes but the last week or so, I've been in regular clothes, I do however prefer to be in my underwear and T-shirt any chance I get. I think my ribcage is getting wider, I feel that my bra size is up to a 36-C. I have the boobies I've always wanted and the stomach every girl fears. haha

Stretch marks? no... just a big baby!

Sleep: YES!! although my dog Leiah thinks she's on baby time!! Last night she woke up at 2:30 to play, and she needed to Pee. AT 4:15 she woke up and started running around like a maniac... and when I yelled at her, she refused to sleep on the bed. kids.

Best moment this week: I had the best BABY SHOWER!!! Also, I got to see my little man on Monday and I was sOOOoo happy to see him!! I LOVE HIM!

Miss Anything? I miss being able to squeeze through small spaces! this one still stands. Oh I also miss being independent... carrying laundry upstairs, taking out the trash, carrying chairs... etc.. Oh, and my belly is collecting crumbs when I eat. lol.

Movement: OH yes. I think he's got his dance moves like crazy. lol.. he's pretty fly for a 1/2 white guy.

Food cravings: nothing special. I like vegetables a lot right now. spinach and brocholli is yummy to me.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.. Everything is still easy to eat!

Have you started to show yet: silly question to keep answering.. don't u think??

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: nope.. but I dreamt that I went into labor in the middle of the night while my husband was out of town and I called 15 people and NO ONE picked up their phones.. so I had to call 911 and then drive myself to the hospital. lol.

Belly Button in or out? IN. I give it about 2 more weeks and it'll be out. the thought of it coming out is a little freaky to me.

Wedding rings on or off? Ughhh off.. :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

Looking forward to: Friday. this has been a long week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment