Thursday, April 5, 2012

27 weeks!!!



wow.. 90 days left! This week went by so quickly I don't even know where to start! Well, he's been kicking me pretty hard lately. So hard that I sometimes feel like I'm about to fall.

Oh, lets follow up with puppy training! so We've mastered the "No Puppies in the Nursery" Rule. Today it was slightly broken when Grandma came over to visit... but overall, 99% of the time they wait outside the nursery.

"No puppies in the kitchen/breakfast nook" when we're eating... has successfully been implemented. Leiah doesn't even bother trying anymore. Maddox just stands there, pitifully staring from the tv room.

"No Puppies going up OR down the stairs when I'm on the stairs".. this is a work in process. I have to tell them to "STAY" before I go up or down... and they usually wait. this is successful 80% of the time. Leiah has figured it out but maddox NEEDS to be by me 24 hours a day.

the last training was.. "Don't touch the baby's toys". this one failed miserably. Leiah has her 5 toys she loves and plays with.. whereas Maddox completely fell apart with this. he became soOOoo paranoid about which toys he could play with, his world completely shattered. it took me 2 weeks to get him close to a bear. I had to stuff it with treats.. and it took another 3 weeks for him to fetch a toy. poor guy. I'm going to scratch this rule out... I suppose landon can learn how to respect the puppies toys. lol.



How far along? 27 weeks exactly!

Total weight gain/loss: I will find out on the 11th. My husband thinks that I've gained 7 lbs since my last appointment in feb.. that would put me at 22lbs gained. My mom thinks I've gained a total of 30lbs so far... in fact, last weekend, they kept telling me I was big and then my mom said I was TOO fat... the next day, my husband said the junk in my trunk was very kim kardashian and told me my juicy sweats were too "Juicy" to wear to my moms house. this left me hysterically crying in the closet. lol. hormones.

Maternity clothes? yep. I just had a shopping trip today at the gap. Got myself some cute pants and a bunch of shirts. they had a pretty good sale!

Stretch marks? No, and I thank god Everyday for it.

Sleep: yes... I've been sleeping very well! I also notice that the humidifier helps me wake up without any congestion.

Best moment this week: My dad said he's so excited and ready to be a grandpa. He's all smiles all the time! He's also helping us build a play area for the baby. He's been spending a lot of time teaching my husband how to do stuff. It really warms my heart to see them bonding and I hope when Landon grows up & gets married, he too will have a great relationship with his in laws. Oh also, all of our nursery furniture showed up!

Miss Anything? I really miss being able to go out with my friends and dancing... looking pretty.

Movement: all day long. There's a sharp jabbing on the right side.. omg, I think he's punting field goals... or doing Brazilian jujitsu with my liver.

Food cravings: I really think about cake all day, juice.. sugar.. donuts.. but I'm trying not to indulge. My glucose test is next week. Any advice how to avoid gestational diabetes would be greatly appreciated!

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!

Have you started to show yet: does a bear shit in the woods?

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: no... but I'm feeling really tight in my belly and I think my pelvic bone is growing.. We do a lot of stretching at night.

Belly Button in or out? in.. but I'm starting to see that it will change in a few weeks!

Wedding rings on or off? engagement ring is back on! bands are off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm Happy HAPPY happy!

Looking forward to: Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment