Thursday, April 19, 2012

29 weeks...


How far along? 29 weeks.. 76 days left!

Total weight gain/loss: too many to count??

Maternity clothes? Yes & No... my 29th week photo is my summer bcbg dress from last summer.

Stretch marks? no... just fat.

Sleep: yes... i love sleep

Best moment this week: My Mother in law & Sister in Law came to visit! It's so nice to have them here! They love our puppies & the first thing my SIL did at the airport was rub my belly and said, "there's my little nephew!?!"

Miss Anything? I miss being able to squeeze through small spaces!

Movement: yes, he's like clock work.. About 7:45 am... Around noon... Fiercely at 8pm and he goes bananas when my husband reads to him at night!

Food cravings: none since last week... I do like old fashioned glazed donuts!

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.. Everything is still easy to eat!

Have you started to show yet: silly question to keep answering.. don't u think??

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? in..but i swear he's trying to kick it out... sometimes i wake up a little bruised and my belly button is very tender.

Wedding rings on or off? Ughhh off. I thought I was gonna have it cut off! I came home from dinner and my ring finger was swollen red!! It took tons of olive oil, soap & windex to get it off. Serious sad face!!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm all smiles all the time! Must be all the sleep!

Looking forward to: my baby shower on Saturday! Landon & i are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment