Friday, April 13, 2012

End of the Week Recap...

We've had quite a busy week! It started with a crazy weekend where my parents came over to help us work on the house. My dad & husband spent almost 6 hours paving a path from the side of our house to the front yard. It will be Landon's play area. We plan on designating that area as his play area. It LOOKS amazing! I can't get over how awesome it looks!



On Monday, My friend Vanessa and I went to see a live taping of the voice. It was pretty fun to watch the judges banter back and forth and the performers were pretty good!!



Here is a close up of the judges!


Lastly, all I wanted was a photo of Ceelo & his awesome cat! Once the show ended, they brought it out! I was soOOOoo excited to capture a photo!



on Wednesday, I had my glucose test. I passed!! It really isn't that bad. I kept hearing horror stories... My doctor gave me my juice at my previous prenatal visit, I put it in the fridge for safe keeping. Woke up at 7:30 am and guzzled the drink, got ready and headed to to my appointment. I took the stairs... 3 times before the test and passed with flying colors.




My recommendation for this is... walk off your meals.. and after you drink the glucose drink, walk it off. If I want to continue eating the stuff i love to eat, I must walk it off.. if not I have to give it up all together because I don't want to risk my health or the the health of little Landon!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Its raining pretty hard here!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. we LOVE the voice!! the judges banter is one of my favorite things! they are too funny!! i bet a live taping was so much fun!!

    thanks for the glucose test advice! i'm not quite there yet, but i'll get walking!!

    congrats you passed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lea, I suggest walking off the full 45 minutes or else you're stuck doing the 3 hour test!

    ReplyDelete