Thursday, May 31, 2012

35 Weeks... Will I make it to 40?



How far along? 35 Weeks and Everyone is starting to tell me that I've dropped... predicting an early arrival. I just need him to last 2 more weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: 29 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Mainly regular sized dresses but I love my Maternity jeans & Also, I can only wear non-ribbed tops to bed.

Stretch marks? My big belly has ZERO stretch marks.. and with this heat, My baby is getting a ton of sun!

Sleep: YES. I switched back to my side of the bed. My husband has to help me up but, I'm still sleeping very nicely. I LOVE SLEEP!

Best moment this week: We went to La Jolla for Memorial weekend. it was really nice! Also, washing his stuff and prepping for his arrival.

Miss Anything? I miss wearing a bra without it cutting off my breathing. speaking of bras, why are they sOOOooOOOo ugly and frumpy?? I went to ask for a little more support/padding and the lady laughed SOOOO hard at me. that my husband wanted to punch her. she said, "you are the only person that might want support or padding, you clearly are not experienced enough". she then sent me into the dressing room with a droopy nude bra to try on. so gross.

Movement: Yes, he's been moving around A LOT- and his hiccups crack me up!!

Food cravings: I love watermelon, PB&J (so random.. but I'm obsessed lately), klondike bars (biggest mistake buying a pack on sale... because I dream about it.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.

Have you started to show yet: does a bear shit in the woods?? duh.

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: Sharp pains here and there- but they're not contractions.

Belly Button in or out? Still in... surprising, every morning my husband looks at it and says, "turkey's not ready yet." lol

Wedding rings on or off? Funny story, it's still on. We went to La Jolla to visit my Jeweler... they tried everything to get it off too. but the guy that's responsible for cutting rings was on vacation. so I have to go back to get it cut.

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY- but I have a little anxiety.

Looking forward to: finishing building his stuff and baby proofing. We also have baby CPR class next thursday. that should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. a little anxiety..i had TONS!! so many unknowns... remember.. there are so many unknowns.. just keep telling yourself.. when its time... its time! :)

    ReplyDelete