Monday, August 5, 2013

Celebrating Our 3 Year Anniversary

On July 31st, my husband and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary! 



We met on July 14th 2007. We were introduced by a friend! 

My friend called me up one day and asked me what my weekend plans were.. He said, "I just met the perfect guy for you." And the minute I saw him... I was smitten!  We exchanged numbers and went on our first date the following day... From that moment.. We were together 24/7! 


My husband accidebtly proposed on feb 14, 2010. By "accidentally", I meant.. On feb 14th, we were visiting my parents for the Lunar New Year, my husband asked my parents for permission to marry me.. Confused by all American white traditions, my mom quickly said yes, ran into the living room where my dad was napping and I was watching TV and screamed at my dad,  "get up! Anna's getting married!!!" And that is how I became engaged. My mom proposed.

We had a traditional engagement on May 12th. I wore a Vietnamese dress (Ao Dai) that I designed. Josh surprised me by getting down on bended knee to proposed. I cried like a little baby because I don't do well when I'm nervous! 

Here are some of our engagement photos:




We were married on July 31, 2010. We had a beautiful ceremony at my church in Laguna hills, Ca. All the flowers, bouquets and boutonnière's were made by my family.




We had a bridal party of 7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen, 2 flower girls and 2 ring bearers. Huge.




Our reception was held on a yacht. 210 guest! It was perfect! 

Our first dance!

Bouquet toss

Garter toss..

Our exit! 

It was a hectic day but very memorable...

Happy anniversary my love! Thank you for this beautiful life! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment