Sunday, August 25, 2013

What Landon Wore


I can't believe that diesel makes kids clothes... and its such great quality too!! This little T shirt cost less than a shirt from gymboree AND janie & jack.. its so soft and comfy. I would buy them in every color!!

Landon's outfits are always Comfortable- 

let's talk about brands:

H&M- sizes run big. He is now growing out of 6-9 and slowly fitting into 9-12 month!

Diesel- first shirt.. but it runs pretty true to size. He's wearing a 24 month and its big.. I want him to grow with the shirt. He'll be able to wear this for a while!

Old Navy- old navy is pretty true to size as well. which is surprising to me!

Cotton On- the baby clothes are cheesy- but he fits into size 1 kids. it runs pretty big. I think around 18 months he'll really fit in size 1 perfectly. (shoes are size 4.. when he's wearing size 5 in everything else).



No comments:

Post a Comment