Wednesday, March 28, 2012

100 days left!!

well, actually 98 days left! We celebrated 100 days to go with a nice dinner and some shopping.

I can't believe how quickly my pregnancy is flying by!!

Yesterday we went to Babies R Us to look at gliders... they only had 3 to try, I didn't find anything I LOVED.. but I'll be visiting the other Babies R us to take a look.

Today I'm going to the DMV to change my Name, Address etc etc etc.



Last night, After our babies R us visit we got a cute little gift bag and inside was the smallest little diaper EVER. it was soOOoo cute!

Lastly, the baby has been a crazy little kicker lately. Last night at dinner, as the music got louder and more intense, he kept jiving to the music. it was almost uncomfortable how HARD he moves. At Babies r Us, he kicked me so hard I thought I might die. This is only the beginning, I still have 14 weeks left.

Sleep has been pretty awesome, I've been having the funniest dreams ever!! I wake myself up because I'm laughing so hard. Last night, I had a dream that my husband offered to breast feed the baby.. He kept saying, You carried him for 9 months, I'll breast feed for 9 months. and he was doing it. I was laughing and kicking so hard in my sleep that I kicked my little dog off the bed. lol!! OOPS!

thats it for now!
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment