Thursday, March 29, 2012

26 Weeks!!



**Today's dilemma**

I forgot to each lunch today.. I got home around 2:30, this is what I inhaled in 15 minutes:
2 chocolate covered marshmallow eggs
1 pack of chocolate koalas (Asian cookies)
1/4 cup of humus
1 snack pack of Cheez Its
2 slices of Colby jack cheese
2 Large strawberries
1/3 cup of pistachios
1 cutie (baby orange)
1 snack pack of spicy Doritos
1 slice of Pineapples

no joke.. then I made lunch/dinner.. linner. lol

I made 6 baked chicken drumsticks
homemade mashed potatoes (3 medium sized ones)
sauteed asparagus...

we ate that around 3:30...

its 5:12.. and I'm ready for dinner!


How far along? 26 weeks.. wow 97 more days to go!

Total weight gain/loss: total 15 lbs... I'm anxious to see how much weight I've gained at my next appointment!

Maternity clothes? Yep! I'm trying to shop for the perfect dress for my upcoming baby shower but my husband wants me to wait for a few weeks... I tried on this dress that fit me perfectly a few weeks ago.. I've had it in my closet for years! When I went to take it off.. it wouldn't budge. I started to panic because I thought my husband would have to cut me out of it!! I nearly dislocated my arm!! but after about 5 minutes I managed to wiggle out of it. back in the closet you go dress!!

Stretch marks? Nope! So far SO GOOD!!

Sleep: yes...like a rock. Evening walks around the lake puts me right to sleep! I also got a longer body pillow and its the perfect buddy.

Best moment this week: My husband asked me the best questions.. "So, when the baby comes... he wakes up, gets a diaper change.. and then eats.. Then what? do I lay him there and look at him? what will he do all day?"

Miss Anything? I miss drinking, dancing and wearing heels.

Movement: He's been getting very strong lately... its almost too painful.

Food cravings: nothing too special... i think about cake all day long but I only get to have sweets when we're out to dinner.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.. he has a very strong appetite.

Have you started to show yet: yes...

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: nope..

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? engagement ring came off for 3-4 days and now they're back on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment