Friday, March 2, 2012

22 weeks

Well this week has been pretty normal. 22 weeks hasn't been too exciting. My cousin Paul and his wife nancy has announced their pregnancy! We are beyond excited for them! I believe they are due towards the end of summer!

oh by the way.. I got to experiece my first pregnancy leg cramp... i NEVER EVER WANT TO FEEL PAIN LIKE THAT AGAIN!!

I literally couldn't stop screaming, it hurt so bad. It felt like someone took a hammer and bashed my bones to pieces. worst. feeling. ever.


How far along? 22 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: total 15 lbs

Maternity clothes? yes!! After weeks of barely being able to pull up my jeans, I got some amazing maternity pants at old navy... my size is a 4, but after a day of wearing it.. it really relaxed and I think I should've gone with a 2.

Stretch marks? Nope, thank you dear precious baby jesus.

Sleep: yes... I'm also back to my afternoon nap as well.. so a 1 hour afternoon nap and I sleep through the night! I love sleep!

Best moment this week: well, I got out of the shower and the baby had left a foot print on my stomach on Tuesday. My husband was home to see it! so crazy!next time I need a a photo!

Miss Anything? honestly??? I kind of miss my waistline. I feel like a honeybaked ham.

Movement: all day- I'm nervous about when I'm farther along!

Food cravings: I'm trying to eat healthier (per the doctors request to keep the baby from getting ginormous) and all I want is ice cream, cake, juice.. all the bad stuff.

Anything making you queasy or sick: this week.. nope.

Have you started to show yet: yes. yes.. yes I am.

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: nope..

Belly Button in or out? It's so deep I don't think it'll ever find its way out.

Wedding rings on or off? bands are off, engagement ring is still on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm a walking smile!

Looking forward to: celebrating my future sister in laws birthday tonight! cake cake cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment