Sunday, March 11, 2012

23 weeks!!




How far along? 23 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: total 15 lbs

Maternity clothes? I'm loving the Maternity T shirts from Target. I have them in all different colors. I Love that I can wear them in small!! Also, I bought these amazing shorts from express in a larger size (6) and they're low enough to fit below my belly button. It's perfect for the warm weather and they come in bright colors!

Stretch marks? Nope, thank you dear precious baby jesus.

Sleep: Yes, I've been waking up in the middle to use the restroom then back to sleep. I love sleep.

Best moment this week: I've been doing some shopping, and finding some amazing items for his nursery!

Miss Anything? I miss getting dolled up and going out with my girlfriend... I also miss being skinny. lol

Movement: it's like he's doing karate movements all day.. and all night. He calms down when my husband puts his hand on my belly.

Food cravings: cake, smoothies, sugar sugar sugar. all the good stuff.

Anything making you queasy or sick: no, but those darn leg cramps are killing me!

Have you started to show yet: bigger and bigger everyday.. sometimes I feel like I grow between meals.

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: nope..

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? bands are off, engagement ring is still on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm super happy!




Well, these last couple of weeks have been passing me by. Last week I forgot to take a photo and I was pretty bummed. but this weekend, we went to visit the Wild animal safari and I got some great photos, plus a bump pic with my hubby! My hair is feeling too long and it feels stringy so I've been thinking about a new hair style.

His nursery is coming together! it's pretty exciting to imagine him sleeping in his crib in a few months... I really only have a few months left!

perhaps I'll have more to say this week! until then, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. my hair is the same way...just not the same! i think you should do some sneak peeks of nursery finds!

    ReplyDelete