Thursday, March 15, 2012

24 Weeks and feeling pretty good!




Hello 24 weeks. Thank You for being soOOoo welcoming. :)

I must say, so far, I love being pregnant and I LOVE that my little baby is growing healthy and strong!! Today, I welcomed 24 weeks with a new haircut that I LOVE, eyelash extensions to make me feel even MORE super awesome... and a mani-pedi. Then at 24 weeks, Ba Ngoai (your grandma, my mom) made you a yummy meal to enjoy.. YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY! I never realized how much I love coming home to visit my parents and I hope you will feel the same when you're old enough to be on your own!

what else happened, Not only did I get an amazing haircut, your big brother and sister got one too.. now they're nice and fluffy for our family trip this weekend... we're so excited even Daddy got a haircut!! So I hope we'll have fun!

I wonder what your hair will look like. I wonder what you will look like in general! <3



How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: total 15 lbs

Maternity clothes? yes!! But I can still fit in regular clothes.

Stretch marks? Nope, I lather cocobutter like my life depends on it. well, my body actually does!

Sleep: yes... but I'm waking up in the middle of the night to eat and pee.

Best moment this week: your Great Grandmothers took turns feeling you kick today... then they talked about what you might look like. both agreed you're going to be tall and handsome like your dad, even though one great grandma is blind and can't see and the other reassured you that your daddy is a good man.

Miss Anything? I miss NOT having such an animalistic appetite. I miss not having to eat 4-5 meals a day + snacks.

Movement: you my dear, are NOT an ninja. I would appreciate it if you stopped your ninja moves at 4 to wake me up.

Food cravings: fruit, juice, smoothies...

Anything making you queasy or sick: salmon. i can't eat it. every time I eat it, I want to puke after.

Have you started to show yet: Yes... I'm a whale.

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: nope..

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? bands are off, engagement ring is still on.

No comments:

Post a Comment