Monday, February 13, 2012

19 Weeks.. and Growing!!



I loved celebrating my 19th week in such a tropical place! Here is my 19 week bump photo!

So I've been blessed with an amazing pregnancy so far. I can eat everything and anything, I can sleep through the night, I can pretty much be superwoman if I wanted but with a baby bump.

the downside of having such a healthy pregnancy is.. I just keep getting bigger and bigger. My baby bump seems to just grow over night and even by the hours... its very interesting. I'm not sure if I'm gaining any more weight, but man oh man I feel round.

so cravings. I am seriously into ice cream right now.. cake...

for breakfast I Love Rice, eggs & Sausage (I can eat it everyday!)

I love fruits.. I can eat any fruit. but I love cantaloupe, strawberries, apples (I eat 1 a day), pineapples, oranges.

I love a good salad with baby greens, burgers still, seafood, soup... veggies (broccoli, carrots, bok choy, corn, brussel sprouts)

Did I mention ice cream??

yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment