Thursday, February 23, 2012

21 Weeks and the I'm now an "every 2 hour eating machine..."




It's a warm day in Sunny Mission Viejo, CA. today it was 79 degrees... so i got to enjoy some sunshine weather!!

How far along? 21 weeks today

Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs

Maternity clothes? I've invested in some. but I'm still wearing dresses from the local boutiques & shorts.

Stretch marks? Nope, thank you dear precious baby jesus.

Sleep: like a bear hibernating for winter... 9-10 hours a night baby.

Best moment this week: My dad felt the baby kick!

Miss Anything? it was National Margerita day yesterday... that made me sad.

Movement: i feel him all day long wiggling..

Food cravings: is that what they're calling it?? I will eat anything in site... i'm not just craving, I'm starving.

Anything making you queasy or sick: food that's served with cream or sauce on top... gives me the creeps.

Have you started to show yet: yes. some people say I'm small for 21 weeks.. while my husband keeps staring and pointing out that I'm clearly showing.

Gender: a handsome little man

Labor Signs: nope..

Belly Button in or out? It's so deep I don't think it'll ever find its way out.

Wedding rings on or off? bands are off, engagement ring is still on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm a walking smile!

Looking forward to: decorating our nursery, just waiting for all the items to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment