Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Unprepared for motherhood?

I know that motherhood has been a dream of mine since I was 10. I wanted to get married and have babies and be a mommy!!!

At 32, I now have the perfect recipie to start my family yet I'm having these crazy baby dreams where I'm unprepared!

Last night, I had a dream I was clearly around 39 weeks and went into labor. It took 3 hours to deliver the baby and they made us go home the next day. Apparently I had focused so much on pinning ideas on pintrest I forgot to decorate/ furnish the nursery and buy the baby clothes!!! Umm my husband suggested wrapping the baby in leaves to keep him warm and we ended up putting him in our dogs clothes. Since it was after 9pm, I pulled out my sewing machine and started seeing him diapers.

What????? Well, clearly my mind is screaming for me to go baby shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment