Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Wonderful Weekend full of Love & Laughter!

This weekend has been pretty spectacular!

To start, we celebrated my grandmothers 81st Birthday! It's been a real tough year for her, she's endured quite an exhausting medical journey and she's starting to feel better (thank the lord!!).



It was great to see her so strong and healthy, full of love and laughter!

We also celebrated my little cousins birthday, She too has spent the last few months enduring an illness, not to mention her mother has been battling cancer, but this is her first birthday party in a few years and she's been patiently waiting for this for quite sometime!



Its so nice to spend time with my family! Everyone was surprised to see how big my baby bump has grown! A few of my aunts got to feel the baby kick and that's pretty exciting!

Lastly, My little baby brother proposed to his long time girlfriend at Disneyland on Saturday night!!

He's been with his GF forever, she's been part of the family for as long as I can remember and I can't imagine life without the two of them together! I'm soOooo excited for them and I can't wait for the big day..



OMG, my baby brother is getting MARRIED!!! Best of all, I'm soOOoo excited that the baby will attend the wedding.. either in my belly with his birthday suit OR as a baby in a pimp ass suit. lol

Tuesday is our 20 week check up! We'll be measuring all his organs and doing all the stuff one might have done during a 20 week check up!

I'll keep you all posted!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment