Monday, February 13, 2012

Knock Knock Mommy, I'm here.




Oh my my. During my babymoon, while laying on the beach watching the sunset, I felt this jolting feeling from inside. I thought for a minute... is it too soon to feel the baby kick???? yes. yes its possible.

so after the first stab... I put my hand on my belly and after a few minutes I felt it again... BUT to have my husband there to let him be a part of it was probably the best way for him to connect with Baby McNugget. Seriously though, the excited look on his face was priceless!!!

it even got better after we felt it, two whales JUMPED completely out of the water in front of us!


This photo was taken right after the baby kicked! We were jumping for JOY! lol




Here is the bump photo just @ 19weeks 4 days.




and the many different photos my husband took of me that day since we were celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment